Stephen Minister Training Application
Interested in becoming a Stephen Minister?
This is a great place to get started!
Becoming a Stephen Minister is a fantastic opportunity for helping people with their day to day walk with Christ; especially during those times of crisis when a listening ear or an encouraging voice is most needed.
This form is an application for acceptance into the Stephan Ministry Training Program. This program has certain commitments and expectations from participants, the summary of which is listed below.
Please read this list before filling out the application.
Applicants must be willing and able to...
- Attend training classes - Every Monday from 6:30-9PM at PWC Main Campus beginning January 15, 2018
- Attend a retreat one Saturday in April or May (exact date TBD)
- Commit to the Stephen Ministry program for a minimum of 2 years.
- Acquire 50 hours of course training through the program.
- Attend twice-monthly Small Group Peer Supervision once 50 hour course is completed.
- Hold regular visits to your care receiver.
- Pay the course fee of $65.
- Be an active member at Park West Church.
If you would rather fill out a paper copy* of this application
CLICK HERE for a downloadable/printable version.
*Paper applications can be submitted as "ATTN: Pastor Melvin" to the info center during service times or regular office hours in a sealed envelope.